This was fairly early on in a design:
Then Brooks made DCR #1, so I helpfully obliged. Note the recesses in the bolt heads, I thought those were a really nice touch.
Then Brooks added more engineering requirements into his DCR, creating DCR #2. I obliged that as well with what I thought was a very elegant solution:
Pippa raised marketing concerns about the new design, which in hindsight I probably should have thought of. Based on that I proactively did DCR #3 to accommodate branding:
When I looked up the specs on the solar panel that Brooks had added in DCR #2, I realized we’d need even more space, so I added that in DCR #4.
It’s nice being recognized as a genius.